Eyelash Extension Prices
Natural Beauty (50-60 lashes per eye) $150
Vixen (75 lashes per eye) $200
Goddess ( 80-100 lashes per eye) $250
Colored or Glitter Lash (10 lashes per eye) $5
Touchups are recommended every 2-3 weeks, depending on your own natural lash cycle.
*Please be aware that if less than 50% of your Eyelash Extensions are attached you may need a extended touchup. If you have less than 30% of your Eyelash Extensions left a full set will need to be re-applied at full cost.
Regular Touchup 2-3 Weeks $50
Extended Touchup $75
Eyelash Extension Removal
Eyelash Extension Do’s and Don’ts
DO’S – DAILY MAINTENANCE:
- Do use ONLY water based (oil-free) eye make-up and eye make-up remover: Use a small, cotton based tipped applicator to gently remove eye-make up.
- Do be gentle while cleansing the eye area and pat lashes dry.
- Do schedule a touch-up session. The natural lash life cycle is about 100 days and the eyelash extensions may fall off during this period of negligent care by client. Touch-ups are recommended to be done every 2 weeks to replace any lashes that may have fallen off within that time period.
DON’TS – DAILY MAINTENANCE:
- Don’t use regular, over-the-counter mascaras.
- Don’t use manual lash curlers: This will break both extensions and natural lashes! Instead, we recommend using a heated eyelash curler. Use to curl lashes only on the tips of the extensions – do not heat from the root of eyelashes!
- Don’t excessively rub lashes or eyes while washing face.
- Don’t use oil-based eye products around or on the eyes. Oil-based products around or on the eyes will dissolve the bonding agent of eyelash extensions.
Eyelash Extensions FAQs:
Q: What are eyelash extensions made of?
A: The eyelashes used for eyelash extensions are made of synthetic, soft, and lush fibers with a high gloss finish.
Q: Are eyelash extensions safe?
A: Yes. The eyelash extensions are applied with a surgical grade adhesive. The application is a safe, pain-free procedure that does not damage your eyes, eye-lids or lashes.
Q: How long do Eyelash Extensions last?
A: Eyelash extensions are semi-permanent because the life cycle of a natural lash is typically two to three month. Touch-ups are recommended every 2-4 weeks to replace lashes which have fallen off due to the life cycle of natural lashes.
Q: Will I lose any of my own natural eyelashes?
A: As long as you do not pull your eyelash extensions or use products not recommended, you do not have to worry.
Q: Are eyelash extensions glued to my skin?
A: No, they are applied 1mm away from your eye lid to your natural lashes.
Q: How do eyelash extensions feel?
A: When applied correctly, eyelash extensions look and feel as if they are your own lashes.
Q: Can I use an eyelash curler to curl my individual lash extensions?
A: No, an eyelash curler will weaken and cause them to lift and come off.
Q: Can I wear mascara or eyeliner?
A: Yes, but I recommend you use mascara/eyeliner formulated for your extensions. Mascara will also shorten the life of your lashes. I suggest trying to avoid mascara and eyeliner, because the great thing about eyelash extensions is that you won’t need it!
Q: Can I still wear makeup?
A: Yes, but remember to clean and remove all makeup with a product that does not contain oil of any kind as this will affect the glue.
Q: Can I get eyelash extensions if my lashes are tinted or dyed?
A: Yes. However, it is not recommended to tint, dye or perm lashes after having the eyelash extensions applied.
Q: How do I prepare for my service?
A: You should thoroughly clean your lashes with a mild cleanser. Use an oil- free makeup remover to clean your lashes prior to application. Avoid caffeinated beverages or medications that will cause you to feel jittery. The service is approximately two hours long, you can bring your iPod to listen to during the procedure.
Q: How do you remove eyelash extensions?
A: Please do not attempt to remove them yourself as you may damage your natural lashes. Come in and let me professionally remove them with a special formulated remover. Or, let them slowly fall out by themselves.